Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome Back to Poker Knights

Hi Everyone!

I have created this blog to help all my home game regulars keep up to date on standings, news and events related to the third season of the best home game north of Las Vegas.

As you look around you will see the 08-09 schedule, the Hall of Champions and (0ver time,) a variety of other features. In addition to these updates I will also post strategy tips and any other relevant news.

At the bottom of these updates you can subscribe to a "feeds" link that will let you know when there is updated content (as far as I undersatnd it).

Aswell, please vote in the poll found on the left hand side. I am considering running an additional event this year that will NOT be No Limit Hold'em. The the poll will help me to determine IF we should do it and what the game shoud be.

Julie and I are looking forward to seeing you all again this season.

Rob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi all! I like it! I like it!
Stellar job, Rob!

In Poker,
ladyvine!

river rat said...

Very good point about showing cards for advice. Unless it's against Colin...then everyone should help out. LOL